- I’ve almost definitely had a Sugar Free Red Bull today. When poured into a pint glass, it looks remarkably like beer. Cue funny/covetous looks in board meetings.
- My favourite musicians are Jimmy Eat World and Ryan Adams. Accordingly, I spend much of my time sobbing into my ‘journal’, whilst wearing a Stetson.
- I work as a Communications Officer. And I like it very much. Communicating is NICE!
- My degree in English, along with my job, make me particularly pedantic about spelling and grammar. However, please don’t use this against me – we all make mistake’s! (See what I did their?) (And there?)
- My style could often be described as ‘Fifties Housewife’. By that I mean red lipstick and tea dresses, rather than aprons and general submission.
- Some of my favourite TV shows are I’m Alan Partridge, Dexter, Peep Show, Six Feet Under and Nighty Night. (I was going to mention Keeping Up With The Kardashians here, but I won’t, as I don’t want any of you to know I watch it.)
- Approximately 85% of my time is taken up by thinking about food. I like to take a break for the other 15%, and tend to spend this time eating.
- My favourite film is That One Where Ryan Gosling Takes His Shirt off. It’s a classic.